What if you come to visit and there is nothing new to read?
On days when I don’t post, I invite you to:
1) Read the About page (there’s a lot of information there).
2) Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the Home page and click on various links. In the links section, you can find links to other artist’s sites, food blogs, sites for writers and cool participatory events like NaNoWriMo, which will begin soon.
3) Cruise through all of the illustrations on the site. I’ve added archives at the bottom of the home page, which should make this easier to do now.
Even think about buying one.
Or would you rather have the last copy of my homemade illustrated cookbook made before I started “The Kale Chronicles?”
4) Check out the food blog links in the Apple Cake with Caramelized Fennel and Dark Rum post — you may find a new favorite or two.
5) Visit the Go-To Cookbooks post and think about your favorite cookbooks. Leave comments if you want.
6) Learn to make your own pie crust: follow the directions given under “Gravenstein Apple Pie.”